Even though Halloween is over and its now November, it is still fall and this pumpkin dip is easy to make and will be a tasty addition to your Thanksgiving or holiday get-togethers! Here’s how to make it:
- 1 15 oz. Can Pumpkin
- 1 Package Instant Vanilla Pudding (any brand, regular or sugar free)
- 16 oz. Tub Whipped Topping (any brand, regular or sugar free)
- 1 tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 tsp Cinnamon (for sprinkling on dip before serving)
- Apple Slices, Vanilla Wafers, Ginger Snaps, Graham Crackers (for dipping)
- Mix pumpkin, pudding mix, whipped topping, and pumpkin pie spice together by hand in a large bowl.
- Chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Transfer the chilled dip into a festive serving bowl (or into a small hollowed out pumpkin).
- Sprinkle the top of dip with cinnamon.
- Serve with apple slices, vanilla wafers, graham crackers and ginger snaps.
This dip is so good that I make this as often as I can throughout the fall and holiday season. I hope you all had a safe and fun Halloween and until next week, be happy, healthy, and beautiful!