We all know pumpkin pie (at least for me) is a holiday favorite, but your holidays won’t be complete without adding this easy no bake eggnog pie to your holiday dessert table. I recently found this recipe while scrolling Facebook and decided to make this to see how good it was, and to my surprise, the pie was (*chefs kiss*) delicious! I will be making this pie again for dessert after Christmas dinner and I am sure this pie will become a family-favorite for the holidays in your house too! Here’s how to make it (prep time: 7 minutes cook time: 4 hours total time: 4 hours 7 minutes serves: 6-8):
- 1 3.4 oz. Package Vanilla Instant Pudding (substitution: sugar free vanilla instant pudding)
- 1-3/4 Cups Cold Eggnog
- 1 Cup Thawed Whipped Topping (plus additional whipped topping for serving)
- 1 Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- Ground Nutmeg (optional)
- In a large mixing bowl with a hand-held mixer, beat pudding mix with eggnog for 2 minutes. The pudding mixture should thicken slightly. Gently fold in 1 cup whipped topping until just combined. Spoon mixture into pie crust.
- Refrigerate for at least four hours.
- To serve, place a dollop of whipped topping and a sprinkle of nutmeg on each serving.
Per Serving: Calories: 304 Total Fat: 13g Saturated Fat: 5g Cholesterol: 51mg Sodium: 416mg Fiber: 1g Sugar: 27g Protein: 5g
If you make this pie as part of your holiday dessert table, let us know how it turned out and how everyone liked it in the comments below and until Wednesday, be happy, healthy, and beautiful!