Summer is over and fall is here (and winter is just around the corner) and that means cooler weather, less humidity and drier skin and this DIY coffee body scrub with coconut oil will exfoliate and moisturize your skin while providing the skin with beneficial antioxidants from the coffee and coconut oil, it smells amazing and it’s super easy to make! Here’s what you will need:
- 1 Cup Ground Organic Coffee
- 1 Cup Organic Sugar (I like turbinado sugar. It’s more of a course sugar and great for exfoliating the skin)
- 1/2 Cup Organic Coconut Oil
- 1/2 Tablespoon Cinnamon (optional)
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract (optional)
- Melt coconut oil and allow it to cool but not solidify.
- Mix all ingredients together and store in an airtight container or mason jar.
- Use 1-2 times a week to help keep your skin exfoliated and moisturized.
Fall is my favorite time of year, but my skin does starts to dry out, so this homemade body scrub keeps my skin exfoliated and so moisturized throughout fall and winter! If you make and try this body scrub, let us know how it worked for your skin in the comments below and until Wednesday, be happy, healthy, and beautiful!