With the arrival of spring, most of us want to lighten things up when it comes to evening out our skin tone and covering our imperfections and with all of the different tinted moisturizers, skin tints, BB creams and CC creams on the market, it can be confusing and expensive to find the right formulation and shade for you. Instead of buying, testing, and decluttering these lighter foundation type products, make you own like I do by using your own favorite face products. In just easy four steps, you will have your own custom-made BB cream just right for you! Here’s how to make it:
- 1 ½ Tablespoons Daily Moisturizer (whatever moisturizer you use in the morning)
- 1 ½ Tablespoons Sunscreen (should be at least SPF 30 or higher)
- 1 Teaspoon Primer (whatever primer you use)
- 1 Tablespoon Foundation (your favorite foundation)
- Place all of the ingredients into a bowl and mix together into one color.
- Pour mixture into a travel sized bottle with a cap dispenser (this recipe fills up to a 2 oz. bottle).
That’s it! Simple, easy, and costs zero dollars because you use your own products to create the perfect lightweight, great for spring and summer BB cream. Do you make your own bb cream? If you do, what products do you use? Let us know in the comments below and until next week, be happy, healthy, and beautiful!